Terms of Service
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using MyWallAppTM Application downloaded from Google Play Store.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Application / App: means the software program MyWallAppTM - Wallpapers downloaded by You on any electronic device.
- Application Store / App Store: means the digital distribution service operated by Google Inc. (Google Play Store) through which the Application has been downloaded.
- We, Us or Our: in this Agreement refers to MyWallAppTM.
- Country: refers to: India
- Device: means any device that can access the MyWallAppTM app on a computer, a cellphone, a digital tablet or any electronic devices capable of downloading / loading / using the MyWallAppTM application.
- Subscriptions: refers to the services or access to the Service offered on a subscription basis by MyWallAppTM to You.
- Terms and Conditions / Terms of Service: (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and MyWallAppTM regarding the use of the Service.
- You / User: means the individual accessing or using the Service by MyWallAppTM or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service by MyWallAppTM, as applicable.
We offer in-app paid Subscription for:
- Access to Premium category of Wallpapers and all wallpapers within that category.
(if you are part of Our community on Discord, you can contact gseth in the community or via email firstname.lastname@example.org for exclusive premium chat room access.)
At the end of each period, Your Subscription will automatically renew under the exact same conditions unless You cancel it or We cancel it.
Uninstalling the Application will not cancel your subscription. If you are subscribed you will get a Managed Subscription button within the Application in subscription which will redirect you to your MyWallAppTM subscription page on Google (if signed in to the correct Google Account) or you can manually:
- On your Device, open the Google Play Store
- Check if you're signed in to the correct Google Account.
- Tap Menu and then Subscriptions.
- Select the subscription you want to cancel.
- Tap Cancel subscription.
- Follow the instructions.
If you have a subscription with Us and the Application is removed from Google Play, your future subscriptions will be cancelled. Your past subscriptions will not be refunded.
When you cancel the subscription you will still be able to use your subscription for the time you have already paid.
For Example, if you buy a monthly subscription on Jan 1 and decide to cancel your subscription on Jan 15:
- You will have access to subscriptions until Jan 31.
- You won't be charged again following the month of Feb until you re-subscribe.
More on Google Support Here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7018481
Except when required by law, paid Subscription fees are non-refundable. Certain refund requests for Subscriptions may be considered on a case-by-case basis and granted at the sole discretion of MyWallAppTM.
You are hereby advised that MyWallAppTM has filed trademark registration for its brand text "MyWallApp" in United States via United States Patent and Trademark Office and its brand text "MyWallApp" and Logo "" in India via Intellectual Property India - Office of the Registrar of Trade Marks, pending registration.
Copyrights and DMCA
The wallpapers provided in MyWallAppTM are copyrights of the artists who are under individual contracts to license the content to MyWallAppTM for non commercial or commercial use. We only provide You to apply the wallpaper to your Device via the Application downloaded from Google Play Store. Downloading the Application outside Google Play Store is prohibited and in violation of Our Terms of Service.
If you believe that any artist (under Our contract) has violated your copyright, you can file a DMCA / Grievance to email@example.com where a response will be provided within 72 working hrs via email and if necessary action for removal of content will be taken following the email correspondence.
To submit a notice of claimed copyright infringement, you will need to provide us with the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature (typing your full name will suffice) of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on their behalf;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed (e.g., a link to your original work or clear description of the materials allegedly being infringed upon);
- Identification of the infringing material and information reasonably sufficient to permit MyWallAppTM to locate the material within our application;
- Your contact information, including your address, telephone number, and an email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner asserted is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the complaint is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please be aware that under 17 U.S.C. § 512(f), you may be liable for any damages, including costs and attorneys’ fees incurred by us or our artists, if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity is infringing. If you are unsure whether the material you are reporting is in fact infringing, you may wish to contact an attorney before filing a copyright complaint.
Limitation of Liability
We do not take any liability for software or physical damages if any to the Device using the Application. We do not take any liability nor are responsible for any non performance / non satisfactory use of the Application claims. You are downloading the Application by your own choice. We recommend you to Download the Application only from Google Play Store and downloading the Application outside Google Play Store is prohibited and in violation of Our Terms of Service.
Changes to these Terms of Service
These Terms of Service may be updated from time to time for any reason. You are advised to consult this page regularly for any changes, as continued use is deemed approval of all changes. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stop using the Application.
If you have any questions about these Terms of Service, You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last Updated: 5th May 2020